Frequently Asked Question

Our son has learning difficulties - he is in his 30s and still lives with us. Who will look after him when we get too old or frail to do it?

You should get in touch with your local Social Services Office. A Social Worker will arrange to come and see you and discuss your needs as a carer and tell you about some of the services that may be available to you.