Frequently Asked Question

I am moving house. Can my child stay at their present school, as I now live outside the catchment area?

Yes, if you move out of the catchment area, your child can still remain at the school that s/he/they is/are currently attending. However, the school needs to complete a Request to Remain letter to enable your child/children to remain there and you will be responsible for transporting your child to and from school.