Frequently Asked Question

What should I do if I think my child is dyslexic?

If you think your child is dyslexic, your first step is to contact your son or daughter's school. Speak to your child's primary school teacher, or his/her class tutor if attending secondary school. You son/daughter can be assessed and help can be provided, appropriate to his/her needs.