Frequently Asked Question

Should I contact you regarding damaged or dislodged manhole covers?

Some of these will be the responsibility of utility companies, such as Scottish Water, electricity and telecommunications companies. It should say on the cover who is responsible. Please contact the utility company in question direct if the manhole cover belongs to them. If it is not clear who the cover belongs to, please call us on 03000 200 292 so we can investigate further.