Frequently Asked Question

Apart from potholes, what other kinds of issues should I report to you?

You should let us know about problems with any of the following - blocked drains or gulleys, broken or illegible road signs, worn or missing road markings, broken or malfunctioning street lights, loose slabs, uneven footway or cycleway surfaces, damaged fences and barriers, overhanging vegetation causing an obstruction.