Frequently Asked Question

I am being abused or neglected. Who can help me?

You could speak to a health visitor, school nurse, teacher, nursery worker, family doctor, social worker, police officer, children's reporter or any adult you feel you can trust. You can speak to a social worker on 01224 306877 or the police on 101. If you prefer, you can call Childline free on 0800 1111 at any time, to talk about any problem.