Frequently Asked Question

Who I should contact if I am concerned that a child is being abused or is at risk of abuse?

If you have concerns about a child in Aberdeen please contact: - 01224 306877 (Joint Child Protection Team) - 01224 693936 (Emergency Out of Hours) - 101 (Police Scotland) If you are worried about a child, you can also speak to a health visitor, teacher, nursery worker, family doctor, social worker, police officer or children's reporter.