Frequently Asked Question

Who can help?

If you rent your home you should report problems with neighbours to your landlord. Council tenants should contact their local housing office. Your landlord will be able to advise you on the steps that can be taken to stop the problem. If you own your own home or want general advice you can contact the Council's Antisocial Behaviour Investigation Team (ASBIT) for assistance. Antisocial behaviour which is not related to housing or which you consider to be serious should be reported to Grampian Police.