Christmas Tree Collections
Households with wheeled bins
- We will collect your tree from the kerbside on your brown bin collection day between Friday 6th and Friday 20th January 2017. Please put your tree out beside your brown bin by 7am on the collection day.
- If you do not have a brown bin, you can leave your tree out at the kerbside on the appropriate collection day for your area - check the Household Waste Collection Calendar to find out when this is.
Communal bins - both on and off street
- Collections begin on Friday 6th January 2017 for address on and south of Beach Boulevard, Justice Street, Castlegate, Union Street, Albyn Place, Queens Road and Skene Road.
- Collections start 9th January 2017 for all addresses north of the above.
- Collections will continue until the end of January.
- Please leave your tree by your communal bin or beside your communal enclosure, allowing access for the use and emptying of the bins.
- Please note that different vehicles will empty the bin and pick up your tree so they may be collected at different times.
- Christmas trees can also be recycled at any of the Recycling Centres. Winter opening hours are:
Monday to Friday (including Public Holidays) 10am to 4.45pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4.45pm
Please note that the centres are closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day
Outwith these dates you can request a Collection of Bulky Waste Items. There may be a charge for this.
Back to the Household Waste and Recycling homepage.