How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Road Drainage

You can report a fault relating to road drainage through our online service. 

Only faults contained within the limits of the public road in Aberdeen City should be reported.

Any faults relating to sewerage or sewage should be reported to Scottish Water.

Any emergency faults outwith normal working hours should be reported to Grampian Police, tel: 0845 600 5700.

Back to the Roads and Pavements home page.

Report a concern via our Report It page.

For general enquiries or more information on any aspect of your enquiry please call 03000 200 292**.

** The only charge for this call will be your phone company's access charge.



  • Phone: 03000 200 292