Content Related Links
Community Transport services will operate in Aberdeen City area between 10am and 2:30pm, Monday to Friday.
There is also a Lower Deeside Service which operates on Monday & Thursday only between 10:30am and 2pm.
The service will provide a door to door service within a particular area for those who are unable to use conventional bus services, the elderly and disabled.
The vehicles will travel door to door and passengers will be assisted onto and off the buses where necessary. Our vehicles are fully wheelchair accessible.
There is no restriction on journey origin or destination within the local area of your collection and all services will travel to the City Centre. Requests for travel between different designated routes will be subject to availability.
As exact travel times cannot be guaranteed, we are asking that people travel within flexible times to allow as many people as possible to use the service.
Journeys can be booked between 9am & 4pm Monday to Friday by calling:
- 01224 52 37 65
Bookings will be taking 7 days in advance and journeys must be booked at least 24 hours before you travel.
New users are required to complete a membership form when they first travel on our buses. No photo is required and there is no charge to join.
If for any unforeseen circumstances we are unable to operate the service we will endeavour to notify you of this as soon as possible.
- £3.50 single (£4.00 for single + carer)
- £5.00 return (£5.50 for return + carer)
- Multi Journey Ticket - 10 pre-paid journeys £20
These fares will be reviewed on a regular basis. All tickets can be bought on the bus and multi journey tickets can also be purchased from the customer service centre at Marischal college. For Multi Journey Tickets, carers can travel along at a separate fare of £0.50 per journey
The operating areas are listed below. The City Centre area and areas not bounded in the plan will be covered by all services, whichever is available at the appropriate time. All services will be available to travel to the City Centre.
- Route 1: Kingswells / Hazlehead / Ashley Queens Cross / Airyhall / Broomhill / Garthdee
- Route 2: Northfield / Mastrick / Sheddocksley / Summerhill / ARI / Berryden / Midstocket / Rosemount
- Route 3: Dyce / Bucksburn / Woodside / Old Aberdeen / Tillydrone
- Route 4: Bridge of Don / Danestone / Tillydrone / Seaton / Old Aberdeen
- Route 5: Kincorth / Torry / Ferryhill
- Lower Deeside: Peterculter, Milltimber, Bieldside and Cults
For further information please use the contacts below.
Back to the Public Transport home page.
- Public Transport Unit
Business Hub 4
Ground Floor North
Phone: 01224 523765