Content Related Links
Residential Parking Permits
How to apply
For first-time applications or renewals where details have changed, you will need to check which parking zone you are in, print out an application form, read the associated guidance and make your application either by post or in person. If you do not have printing facilities available at home you can use your local library or a copy can be collected from Marischal College or the Woodside, Kincorth and Mastrick Customer Access Points.
To make an application, please download the relevant application form and guidance notes available on the right side of this page.
- For first time applications and renewals please use the Residential Parking Permit Application Form and Guidance.
- If you have changed you address please use the Residential Parking Permit Change of Address Form and Guidance.
- If you have changed your vehicle registration please use the Residential Parking Permit Change of Vehicle Registration Form and Guidance.
- If you have lost, damaged or had your permit stolen please use the Residential Parking Permit Replacement Form and Guidance.
You will need to provide proof of address and you may also need to provide proof of vehicle registration before we can issue your permit. Please note we can accept clear photocopies of your documents.
How to Renew
Parking Permit Renewal can be performed online if your address and vehicle details have not changed since your last permit was issued. You can pay on-line using any valid credit or debit card.
You will find all the information about what proof you need, if you are entitled to a permit and permit prices in the application form guidance notes as well as our Resident Permits Frequently Asked Questions.
When your application is ready to be submitted you can apply by post:
- Aberdeen City Council Customer Service Centre
Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
Or apply in person at:
Marischal College Customer Service Centre
Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
If you need any assistance with your application or have a general query please telephone 01224 219284 or email email@example.com
Back to the Parking Permits home page.