How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Application Forms

Contractor Permits

Contractor permits are available for use by certain trades within Aberdeen City controlled parking zones (CPZ).

How to Apply

If you are a first time applicant, you will first need to check if your trade is on the list of eligible trades.

If your trade is eligible for a contractor permit and you are a first time applicant, you need to download the Contractors Parking Permit and post to:

  • Aberdeen City Council
    Parking Appeals
    PO Box 10505
    AB12 9EW 

They will place you on Traffic Management's Registered Contractors' List and issue you with a 'Contractor's Permit – Approved Registration' letter and issue you with your permit.

Renewal applications can be made by post as above or in person at:

When applying for a renewal permit, you must present your 'Contractor's Permit – Approved Registration' letter. Without this, you cannot be issued with a new permit.

If your trade does not appear on the registered list you can write to Aberdeen City Council, Traffic Management, Planning and Infrastructure, PO Box 1050, Aberdeen AB12 9EW, and ask to be considered eligible for a Contractor Permit. Decisions about eligibility are at Traffic Management's discretion.

For further information, please see our Contractor Permits Frequently Asked Questions.

Back to the Parking Permits home page.