Content Related Links
- Community Alarm Emergency Call
- Community Alarm Information Leaflet
- Community Alarm Referral Form
- Instructions and Aftercare
This service is now provided by Bon Accord Care. For more information, please call 01224 218300.
The scheme provides 24-hour emergency cover enabling those who are considered to be medically at risk to raise the alarm and call for immediate assistance from specified contacts.
People who require a community alarm can be referred by their GP, care manager or they can refer themselves.
For further information about the Community Alarm Scheme contact the address and/or telephone number below.
For more information about Community Care services in Aberdeen City go to the Community Care web page.
Back to the Older People and Rehabilitation home page.
- Community Alarm
Bon Accord Care
Community Equipment Service
Units 3-4 Whitemyres Avenue
Phone: 01224 788 616
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the Community Alarm service cost?
- What is the Community Alarm service?
- Who is eligible for the community alarm service?