Content Related Links
- Having your say at you review - Young Person's Report
- Looked After Children - Review of the Care Plan form
- Looked After Children Reviews - information for Children
- Looked After Children Reviews - information for parents
- Support for children and families attending Child Protection Case Conferences & Looked After Children Reviews
Child Protection Case Conference Team
The Child Protection Case Conference team chair and minute Case Conferences for children and young people who are referred because of significant concerns about their care. The purpose of the Conference is to share information in a multi-agency group which will include parents and children/young people who are of an appropriate age; make a decision on whether or not a child/young person's name needs to go on the Child Protection Register; and prepare a relevant Child Protection Plan.
It is a service, which is guided by the North East of Scotland Child Protection Committee's guidelines.
Back to the Children's Services home page.
- Child Protection Case Conference Team
Planning, Protection and Improvement Service
Social Care and Wellbeing
Aberdeen City Council
Business Hub 8
First Floor North
Phone: 01224 523587
Fax: 01224 523593