How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Related Links

External Links

Services for People with a Disability

Social Work provides a variety of services for people with a physical and/or learning disability.

These include:

Services provided by the Community Learning Disabilities Team, Transitions Team and Community Care.

For more information about Community Care services in Aberdeen City go to the Community Care web page.

Back to the Adult Services home page.


  • Community Care Provision
    Social Care and Wellbeing
    Aberdeen City Council
    Business Hub 8
    First Floor North
    Marischal College
    Broad Street
    AB10 1AB
    Phone: 01224 523942