How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Services for people who are deaf or living with a hearing loss


North East Sensory Services (previously Grampian Society for the Blind) provides services to people with a severe visual impairment, as well as people who are deaf or suffer from hearing loss.  The services are provided on behalf of Aberdeen City Council.  These include social work and rehabilitation services.  NESS aims to provide specialist advice and support, including information and training, to assist sensory impaired people to maintain and regain as much independence as they wish.

Visit the website at:  North East Sensory Services 

For more information about Community Care services in Aberdeen City go to the Community Care web page.


Back to the Adult Services home page.


  • North East Sensory Services
    Iain Fraser Resource Centre
    21 John Street
    AB25 1BT
    Phone: 0345 271 2345
    Fax: 01224 620122