Social Care and Health
I want to...
- Find information on getting help at home, including details of how to book an assessment.
- We provide information on services, assessments, advice, practical support and counselling.
- Find out about care homes in the city for older people
- Apply for an assessment of your abilities and needs.
You might like to view...
- Help for people of all ages who experience difficulty coping with everyday activities due to disability, illness and/or the ageing process.
- Information on all aspects of Criminal Justice, including drug services, community service and throughcare services.
- Information on family support, young offenders, residential child care services, fostering and adoption and hospital teams.
- Find information about the integration of Health and Social Care services in Aberdeen.
- Information for older people's services, such as occupational therapy and Telecare.
- Information on childcare services, the Family Information Service and the Leaping Leopards creche.