In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
Social Care and Health
I want to...
- Find information on getting help at home, including details of how to book an assessment.
- We provide information on services, assessments, advice, practical support and counselling.
- We would like to hear your comments or complaints about the services we provide.
- Apply for an assessment of your abilities and needs.
- Help for people of all ages who experience difficulty coping with everyday activities due to disability, illness and/or the ageing process.
- Information on all aspects of Criminal Justice, including drug services, community service and throughcare services.
- Information on family support, young offenders, residential child care services and hospital teams.
Information about the different care options that will allow you to consider which would best suit your life and commitments.
- Information for older people's services, such as occupational therapy and Telecare.
- Information on childcare services, the Family Information Service and the Leaping Leopards creche.