How can we help you...

Comments, Suggestions & Complaints

Girls playing game Aberdeen City Council’s Childcare Services are committed to providing high quality services, however we know that sometimes we may not always meet your expectations. We have a complaints procedure and we welcome the opportunity to put things right. Should you wish to make a complaint please contact:

  • Childcare Services Team Manager
    Education, Culture and Sport
    Aberdeen City Council
    Marischal College
    Business Hub 13
    Level 2 North
    Broad Street
    Aberdeen AB10 1AB

If for any reason we cannot resolve the matter to your satisfaction you have the right to contact the Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland (SCSWIS) Care Inspectorate on 0845 600 9527 or visit You are also free to contact the Care Inspectorate at any time for any other reason.

Back to the Aberdeen Childcare Services home page.