Content Related Links
Public Health Nuisance (Environmental Protection)
A Public Health Nuisance is any occurrence that affects your health or welfare having regard to your environment, where you live, where you work and where you take your leisure and include:
- Any premises or part of premises
- Fumes or gases
- Dust, steam, smell, or other effluvia
- Any accumulation or deposit
- Any animal kept in such a manner as to be a nuisance
All matters of concern relating to public health nuisances in Aberdeen City will be responded to during normal working hours (i.e.. Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm, excluding public holidays).
You can report a concern relating to public health nuisance through our online service.
- Environmental Health and Trading Standards
Communities and Housing
3rd Floor South
Phone: 03000 200 292
Fax: 01224 523 887
Frequently Asked Questions
- My drains are choked/ not working properly. What can I do?
- My house is sub-standard. What can I do?
- My tenement has no stairlighting. What can I do?