Content Related Links
Pest ControlThe Pest Control Team provide advice on all pest control matters, such as:
Where appropriate, our Pest Control staff will undertake pesticide treatment of rodent and insect infestations. Pesticide treatment may be undertaken on an individual basis or in accordance with an annual pest control contract.
You can report a concern relating to pest control through our online service, however, there may be charges for any treatment carried out.
We are providing our customers with the opportunity to help us improve how our services are delivered.
You are invited to take part in a variety of ways to contribute and give your feedback. If you are interested
in helping us reshape and develop our services please register now by selecting the link above.
- Environmental Health and Trading Standards
Housing and Environment
Business Hub 15
3rd Floor South
Phone: 03000 200 292
Fax: 01224 523 887
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are bees and bats pests?
- Are your poisons safe?
- Can I treat a pest infestation myself?
- Can the council help me get rid of foxes?
- Do I have to be there when you carry out the pest control treatment?
- Do I have to pay for pest control/treatment if I live in a council property?
- Do you provide an out of hours pest control service?
- Does the Council provide powder to get rid of ants?
- How can I get rid of an infestation of rats/mice in Council property?
- How can I get rid of an infestation of wasps in Council property?
- How long does the pest control treatment take?
- How long will it take you to come and deal with the pests in my house?
- What do I do if the pests come back after they've been treated by pest control services?
- What methods of payment does the council accept for pest control services?
- What should I do about getting rid of a swarm of bees?
- Will the council help me get rid of rabbits, squirrels, seagulls, or other birds?