Content Related Links
- Anti Flyposting Strategy - Avenues for Promoting in Aberdeen City
- Anti Flyposting Strategy Code of Practice
FlypostingAberdeen City Council welcomes the promotion of activities taking place within our City. Successful activities are important for a buoyant economy and for quality of life. However, the need to promote has to be balanced with the need to maintain a clean and welcoming city for everyone. With this in mind Aberdeen City Council has developed an Anti-flyposting Strategy that provides a raft of measures to help you promote your activities without contributing to a deterioration of our City.
Please use this page to find out further details about flyposting and the Aberdeen City Councils Anti-flyposting Strategy aimed at reducing incidences of illegal flyposting in Aberdeen City.
Code of Practice on Flyposting leaflet contains details on:
- What is flyposting?
- The problems associated with flyposting
- Flyposting and the Law
- The Councils Anti-flyposting Strategy
- Code of Practice on Flyposting COPFly (Available from the Downloadable Forms section on the right)
- Avenues and contacts for promotions
- Promotion at a variety of costs
- Promotional avenues for not-for-profit events
Our offices are open Monday to Friday between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm.
You can report flyposting by using the Online Fault Reporting System.
- Environmental Services
38 Powis Terrace
Phone: 08456 08 09 19 or 01224 219 281
Fax: 01224 489270