How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Abandoned vehicle reporting

Abandoned car Abandoned vehicles should be reported to Police Scotland in the first instance on 101.

Vehicles are only considered abandoned if they do not display a valid road tax voucher.

Removal of cars from private land is the responsibility of the landowner, Aberdeen City Council will only uplift vehicles from public spaces.

The DVLA website can be used for the reporting of unlicensed vehicles on the public highway. Alternatively you can contact the DVLA hotline on 0800 325202.


Frequently Asked Questions