In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
Content Related Links
Other Useful Resources
- Examples of mashups built with national data sets
- An API for retrieving geographic information (grid reference, latitude and longitude) relating to postcodes. Data is available as XML or JSON.
- Data.gov.uk - Government Open Data site
- Match postcodes to wards
- A Portal for all local authority Open Data. Lots of information on council meetings, wards, councillors, boundaries. See: Openly Local - How I did it
- Pezholio: a blog by one of the country's best open data specialist developers.
- Open Data articles from Ingrid Koehler: Open Data articles from Ingrid Koehler.
- Open Kent - Kent County Council's open data site.
Examples of Apps built with other councils' data sets
Back to the Aberdeen City Council Open Data home page.