Content Related Links
Nationality Checking Service
Aberdeen City Council now offers a Nationality Checking service. This service will ensure that your application form is correctly completed and that the required documentary evidence is submitted and correct.
Our trained staff are registered to provide certified photocopies of your supporting documents, allowing you to keep the original documents in your possession.
Your application form and supporting documents are then sent by special delivery to the Home Office.
Appointments are held Monday to Friday and must be booked in advance.
Using the Nationality Checking Service is optional. You can apply directly to the Home Office or use a solicitor or other agent. You can find out more about applying for British Citizenship by visiting the Home Office website -
Our Office of Immigration Services Commissioner Registration number is F201300722 and we comply with current regulations.
- Booking an Appointment
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- Do I have to pay for the nationality checking service?
- Where will I get advice about Nationality?
- Will the Home Office process my application more quickly if I use the Nationality Checking Service?
- Can I Apply for my British Passport with my citizenship application
- Nationality Checking Service
Registrars of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
Business Hub 3
Ground Floor South
Phone: 01224 522322