How can we help you...

Licensing Complaints


If you wish to make a complaint about a licensed activity or licence holder you must do so in writing and provide us with your name and address. We cannot act on anonymous complaints.

Complaints should be addressed to:
        Legal Services
        Corporate Governance
        Aberdeen City Council
        Business Hub 6 L1S
        Marischal College
        AB10 1AB

Back to the Licensing home page.