The post will be based within the corporate accounting team which supports the organisation through the provision of a variety of accountancy services. The key tasks of the post include:
- Developing and supporting corporate reporting requirements including scrutiny and challenge;
- Supporting performance reporting requirements such as statutory returns, annual accounts and following the public pound;
- Managing and undertaking specific duties in relation to the preparation and audit of the annual accounts;
- Developing and supporting new processes, information, advice and challenge;
- Leading specific project work as required;
- Supporting the Finance Management Team with delivery of the Finance Improvement/Service Plan;
- Supervision and development of junior team members including objective setting and appraisal.
To find out more about this role please click on the documents below:
Back to the home page.