In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
Content Related Links
- Down load our new edition of the Aberdeen Invest Live Visit Brochure.
- Energetica - working to position the region as the home of the next age of energy.
- Join us in 2013 at Offshore Europe
- Download our Broadband Questionnaire or for more details on Digital Aberdeen contact Digital@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Twitter @AberdeenILV
Responsible for the promotion of Aberdeen City locally, nationally and internationally our main objectives are:
- To attract investment (both business and individuals) to the city: see our Invest Aberdeen page.
- To promote business expertise to target national and international markets.
- To attract visitors to the region (both business and leisure tourism); see our Visit Aberdeen page.
- To promote Aberdeen as a great place to live: see our Live Aberdeen page.
- Skills attraction - attracting and retaining a skilled workforce to sustain and develop the economy.
- To attract students to Aberdeen and for them to stay after graduation.
- To manage and promote City Events .
For more information about the city download our City Brochure by clicking on the image on the left.
Our key activities include:
- Promotion of the city
- Exhibiting at Offshore Europe; All Energy; Offshore Northern Seas, Stavanger; Visit Scotland Expo and other key business trade events throughout the year
- Attendance at Events and Conferences.
- Organisation and Management of City Events including Highland Games, Tartan Day and Aberdeen's Winter Festival.
- City Promotion
Enterprise, Planning and Infrastructure
Business Hub 10
Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
Tel: (01224) 522958
E mail: Aberdeen Invest Live Visit
Back to the Economic and Business Development home page.