Content Related Links
Homelessness - Advice & Assistance
Back to the Homelessness home page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I become homeless?
- How are homelessness applications assessed?
- How do we arrive at the decision?
- What is the definition of being homeless?
- Are you intentionally homeless?
- Do you have a local connection with the City of Aberdeen?
- Will I be offered permanent accommodation?
- Do you house non-British nationals?
- What can you offer to someone leaving a violent and abusive partner?
- Do you provide storage for furniture and belongings?
- Tell me about the review and appeals process
- Can I get a copy of my homelessness file?
- Where can I access more information on housing and homelessness?