Address: Holburn Street
- Balmoral Court location
- Balmoral Court is in transition from sheltered housing to amenity housing. New tenants to this development will be linked to community alarm. Existing sheltered housing tenants will continue to receive a sheltered housing support service from the Senior Personal Carer.
- Local Area Office contact details: Marischal College location. 01224 523256
- Senior Personal Carer: Yes - to support sheltered housing tenants
- No. of floors: 9
- Lift: Yes
- Total no. of properties: 55
- No. of one bed flats: 54
- No. of two bed flats: 1
- Heating Type: Electricity
- Residents Social Lounge: Yes
- Laundry Room/Costs: Yes - £1.00 per wash & £0.50 per 30 minutes tumble dryer
- Car park: Yes
- Tenants Association: Yes
- TV licence included: Yes - for sheltered housing tenants
- Average Rent: Average Rent Summary
- Average Heating charge: Average Heating Charges
- Housing Support Charge for sheltered tenants - £12.78 (This charge will be subject to a financial assessment).
- For details on Council Tax, please see the pages.
Back to the Sheltered and Extra Care Housing home page.