Address: Gillespie Crescent
- Ashgrove Court location
- Ashgrove Court is a multi storey sheltered housing development with 8 satellite cottages linked to the main development.
- Local Area Office contact details: Woodside Access Point
- Senior Personal Carer Onsite: Yes
- No. of floors: 9
- Lift: Yes
- Total no. of properties: 38 flats
- No. of bedsit flats: 12
- No. of one bed flats: 26
- No. of bedsit cottages: 0
- No. of one bed cottages: 8
- No. of two bed cottages: 0
- Heating Type: Gas Fired Combined Heat with Power System
- Residents Social Lounge: Yes
- Laundry Room/Costs: Yes - £1.00 per wash & £0.50 per 30 minutes tumble dryer
- Car park: Yes
- Tenants Association:
- TV licence included: Yes
- Average Rent: Average Rent Summary
- Average Heating charge: Average Heating Charges
- Housing Support Charge - £12.78 (This charge will be subject to a financial assessment).
- For details of Council Tax, please see the pages.
Back to the Sheltered and Extra Care Housing home page.