Conference and Training Opportunities
Many tenants are keen to be involved but think they do not have enough experience or knowledge to be able to participate. We encourage tenants to attend training relevant to their role to ensure that groups are well run and tenants are able to give their views confidently.
Training can be provided in a range of subject matters and at various levels.
- Committee Skills
- How to run Effective Meetings
- Better Minute taking
- Confidence Building
- Report Writing
- Interview Skills
Attending these training courses will:
- help raise confidence levels
- help in the role of committee member
- help with work in their community
- help reach full potential
- enable tenants to gain a professional qualification (Chartered Institute of Housing level 2)
Back to Tenant Participation home page.