Why should you Get Involved?
There are many reasons why you should think about getting involved with Tenant Participation.
- You can help to influence decisions, making a real difference to how Housing and Environment Services are delivered.
- You will meet new people and hear how other tenants and residents solved problems in their area.
- You can learn new skills. You don't need any prior knowledge or experience but we will give you the training and support if needed as well as any reasonable 'out of pocket expenses'.
How to Get Involved
Aberdeen City Council is committed to consulting with you, our tenants, and giving you opportunities to take part in the decision making process. To do this we have various groups that you can come along to. These vary from organising the annual Tenants Open Day to reviewing council services with the Tenant Service Review Group.
We recognise that some tenants will be more interested in participating than others. For that reason you can get involved at the level you want to as we have lots of options and opportunities for you to participate and get involved:
- Conference and Training Opportunities
- Local Tenant and Resident Groups
- Citywide Multi-storey Committee and Network
- Communication and Leaflet Group
- Sheltered Housing Network
- Tenant and Resident Forum (TARF)
- Events Planning Group
- Aberdeen Housing Service Review Group
Back to the Tenant Participation home page.