Tenant Open Day Planning Group
Aberdeen City Council has held several Tenants Open Days, now known as Housing+. The Events Group is made up of both tenants and residents and is supported by the Tenant Participation Team.
Tenants control all aspects of this event including what services come along on the day and the advertising of the event. This helps to ensure that we put on the best event possible for our tenants.
This year's Housing+ Day is on Saturday 01 August, 10am - 1pm (drop-in for FREE).
The group meet on a regular basis to plan this family friendly event and various other events for tenants.
- 13 August 2014, 10.00am, Committee Room 5, Town House
- 30 September 2014, 10.00am, Committee Room 5, Town House
- 7 October 2014, 10.00am, Committee Room 5, Town House
- 12 November 2014, 10.00am, Committee Room 5, Town House
We asked some tenants who attended this years open day what they enjoyed most about the Tenant Open Day and here's what they had to say:
- "I really enjoyed the Open Day and I go every year. The people are helpful and you meet in with people you haven't seen in ages. It gets you out of the house."
- "I managed to speak to a person who actually is going to do something about my problem and quickly!!"
- "I enjoyed looking around the stalls and getting all sorts of information and the kids enjoyed it as well. It was a good day out."
- "Everyone we spoke to was very informative and pleasant and made it a worthwhile visit and we certainly will visit again next year."
Back to the Tenant Participation home page.