Content Related Links
Charter Performance Areas
- Customer Satisfaction and Communication
- Quality of Housing
- Repairs, Maintenance and Improvements
- Rents, Payments and Tenancy Sustainment
- Access to Housing and Lettings
Housing Performance & the Scottish Social Housing Charter
- Housing Performance Report 2016
- Scottish Housing Regulator Landlord Performance Report
- Our Charter Performance
Welcome to the Performance area for Aberdeen City Council's housing tenants and customers. The purpose of this information is to keep you informed on how we are performing in areas which are important to you.
How we do this
The Quality Assurance & Performance Management team is responsible for producing facts and figures about all aspects of the Housing Service.
This information includes:
- Operational information used on a daily/weekly/monthly basis by staff enabling them to carry out their duties as efficiently and effectively as possible. This ensures the best possible service is given to our customers.
- Management performance to Directors, Heads of Service and Council Committees including customer feedback to inform service improvements.
- Statutory performance returns required by Government, to the likes of Audit Scotland the Scottish Government and the Scottish Housing Regulator.
What would you like to know?
We have consulted with Tenants Groups and other Service users to choose measures which are of interest to you. We would, however, welcome your views on any other areas that you would like to see in these pages.
Back to the Council Tenants homepage.