Aberdeen Affordable Warmth Scheme
Operated through Aberdeen Care and Repair, the Affordable Warmth Scheme is aimed primarily at owner-occupiers who are paying 10% or more of their income on heating their homes.
The Affordable Warmth Scheme can assist by:
- carrying out a home visit to assess the extent of the works required
- carrying out an energy rating on the property to establish recommended measures
- meeting the family members to discuss options
- assisting with paper work
- accessing available grants
- offering a loan for the improvement works
- obtaining quotations from reputable contractors
- ensuring that works are carried out to the occupier's satisfaction
- Aberdeen Affordable Warmth Scheme is managed by Castlehill Housing Association and funded jointly by Aberdeen City Council and Communities Scotland.
- Aberdeen Affordable Warmth Scheme
01224 251130 or 251133
Back to the Home Energy Savings home page.