This area of the website provides information for tenants on all aspects of renting and living in an Aberdeen City Council property.
Preparing for your Council home
- Preparing for a Tenancy
- What happens if I am offered a property?
- What am I signing for?
- What are Aberdeen City Council's responsibilities as a landlord?
- What are my responsibilities as a tenant?
Living in your Council home
- Tenant Handbook
- Exchanging your Council home
- How to terminate your tenancy
- Contents insurance
- Unauthorised Occupants
- Home Energy Savings
- Information about Mobility Scooters
About your rent
- Pay Housing Rent Online
- View your account online - Read the Housing Online Log-in Guide and Rent Online Guide to find out how to register.
- About your rent
Council House Repairs and Improvements
- Council Housing Repairs and Improvements
- Doing your own alterations and improvements
- Capital Programme
- Garden Maintenance
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
- The Housing Scotland Act 2014 - Briefing Paper
- Housing Scotland Act 2014
Back to Housing home page