How can we help you...

Area Housing Offices

Two women drinking coffee The housing service is able to provide you with a range of advice, help and information on your council home and the services available to you including:

  • Living in your Council Home
  • Managing your rent
  • Repairs and Maintenance
  • Alterations and Improvements
  • Tenant Participation

Local Contact Points

There are a number of local Area Housing Offices across the city. These offices provide you with a local point of contact for things like:

  • Paying your rent
  • Talking to a Housing Officer
  • Discussing your housing benefit
  • Reporting a repair
  • Reporting any issues with your home or estate
  • Make a compliment, complaint or comment
  • Access to our other services, such as debt advice and support

All housing offices have private interview facilities and some take cash payments.

Contact Details

By Telephone

 Area Housing Office  Telephone Number
 Marischal College Housing Office  01224 522636
 Mastrick Housing Office  01224 788503
 Tillydrone Housing Office  01224 489500
 Woodside Fountain Housing Office  01224 524940

In Person

 Marischal College Housing Office
(Ground Floor)
Broad Street
AB10 1AB

Mastrick Housing Office
Spey Road
AB16 6SH

Tillydrone Housing Office
Formartine Road
AB24 2RW

Kincorth Access Point
Provost Watt Drive
AB12 5NA

Woodside Fountain Housing Office
Marquis Road
AB24 2QY


Back to the Council Tenants home page.