How can we help you...

What am I signing for?

When you accept a Council tenancy you are required to sign a Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement. This document sets out the rights and responsibilities which we have as a Landlord and you have as a tenant. It might be useful for you to have a look through the document and you can access it via this link -

  Example of Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement

Back to Preparing for a Tenancy page