Aberdeen City Council's new payment portal is a convenient way to make online payments. This portal is introduced to ensure that the Council keeps up to date with the latest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
Within this portal you will also be able to create an account which will provide you with the benefits of:
- Pay for more than one council service in the same transaction
- Save payment references
- Securely store your credit or debit card details
- View historical payments
Payment by debit card is free of charge, however, payment by credit card attracts an additional charge.
More Online Payments
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - Self Service Point
- Parking Permit Renewal
- Top-up Payment on Accord Card for Secondary School Meals
- Top-Up Payment for Primary School Meals
- Top-up Payment on MyChoice Account for Very Sheltered Housing Meals