Content Related Links
Individual Education Grants
These grants are available to individuals who are attending recognised educational courses or to support involvement as a volunteer in organised projects that support educational initiatives in the UK or overseas.
Who can apply?
Individuals may apply for:
- Support to attend recognised educational courses, except courses at institutions of Further and Higher Education and courses covered by the National Youth Orchestra of Scotland Grants Scheme.
To qualify for this you should:
- Be in full time school education
- Need to travel outwith the city
- Have passed an audition or selection procedure
- Support to enable involvement as a volunteer in organised projects which support educational initiatives in the UK or overseas. Any award will be in line with the overall cost of the project to a maximum of £500. You will be entitled to only one such grant.
- Be attending an Further Education/Higher Education course when you apply or
be able to show evidence of being accepted on an Further Education/Higher Education course following the end of the project.
- Meet a proportion of the costs involved
The maximum award will be 50% of the course fee.
When to apply?
You must apply before the event and by 31st May of the current financial year.
Early Years Administrator
Aberdeen City Council
Frederick Street Centre
Tel: (01224) 814828