Information for Schools and Professionals
Aberdeen City Educational Psychology Service is continuing to develop its training role, as one of its core functions. Training opportunities involving the Educational Psychology Service would be based upon identified needs within establishment and authority development plans.
Examples of recent and current training include:
- Awareness raising about the role of the Educational Psychology Service
- Positive Psychology
- Attachment and Nurture
- Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia
- Child's Plans, Individual Educational Plans and SMART Targets
In the first instance, it is recommended that Aberdeen City Council staff visit Eventbrite to find out about learning opportunities within Education and Children's Services. Further information can also be found at Abernet CPD Opportunities.
To find out more about the specific training delivered by the Educational Psychology Service, or to discuss training needs, please speak to your allocated Educational Psychologist, or contact the Educational Psychology Service on 01224 764714.
- Request for EP Involvement Form
- Dyslexia Practice Guidelines
- Learning Together Guide - Understanding and Responding to Distressed Behaviour
- Learning Together Guide - Supporting Learners with Autism
- Learning Together Guide - Supporting our Learners
- Supporting Children and Young People with Selective Mutism
- Person Centred Planning Tools - PATH Guidelines
- Person Centred Planning Tools - PATH
- Person Centred Planning - MAP Guidelines
- Person Centred Planning - MAP Template
Return to Aberdeen City Educational Psychology Service home page.