Intervention Area 6
- A new business quarter is proposed at North Dee, providing more than 100,000 sq. m. of additional office accommodation;
- A new high-specification centre for innovation and collaboration, based on the world expertise that has developed from the North Sea oil and gas industry is proposed at North Dee (Global Energy Hub);
- A new pedestrian and cycle bridge is proposed across the River Dee with a direct high-quality crossing on North Esplanade;
- An expanded riverside park and promenade along the River Dee;
- High quality streets and public spaces within the new North and South Dee districts;
- Preservation and enhancement of the listed smoke houses in North Dee as distinctive features for retail and food and drink uses.
Return to City Centre Masterplan Image Map