Aberdeen City Council is committed to openness and transparency, and this includes making its budget information and annual accounts available to public scrutiny.
Council Tax Information
- Council Spending 2009/2010 - based on Loan Charges
- Council Spending 2008/2009 - based on Loan Charges
- General Fund Revenue Budget 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013
- Housing Revenue Account Budget 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013
- Budget 2010/2011 - Savings Proposals by Services
- Budget 2010/2011 - December Briefing Report
- Budget 2010/2011 - December Briefing Report Appendix C
- Budget Booklet: 1 April 2009 to 31 March 2010
- Revenue Budget Proposals 2009/2010. For more information, please see the Budget Proposals 2009 - 2010 page.
- Aberdeen City Council Draft Budget 2009 - 2010
- Budget Booklet: 1 April 2008 to 31 March 2009
Housing Capital Budget
- Housing Capital Budget 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013
- Non Housing Capital Budget 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013
East of Scotland European Consortium
Councillors' Allowances and Expenses
Annual Efficiency Gains
- Aberdeen City Efficiency Gains 2008 - 2009
- Aberdeen City Efficiency Gains 2007 - 2008
- Aberdeen City Efficiency Gains 2006 - 2007
Grampian Joint Police Board
Past and present employees of the City Council and other public sector organisations in Grampian can access the Aberdeen City Council Pension Fund website.