How can we help you...

How to Complain

Please describe your complaint in as much detail as possible. Tell us:

  • your full name and address
  • what happened and when
  • who was involved
  • what should have happened
  • how you want us to resolve the matter


If known, please say which service you are complaining about.

You can complain in a way that is convenient for you, as there are a variety of ways you can get in touch. You can use our Online Form or submit it:

  • in person at any Council office
  • by letter: Customer Feedback Team, 1st Floor, Town House Extension, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1FY
  • by telephone: 01224 523058 (office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
  • by email:


Return to the Corporate Complaints Procedure page.