How to Complain
Please describe your complaint in as much detail as possible. Tell us:
- your full name and address
- what happened and when
- who was involved
- what should have happened
- how you want us to resolve the matter
If known, please say which service you are complaining about.
You can complain in a way that is convenient for you, as there are a variety of ways you can get in touch. You can use our Online Form or submit it:
- in person at any Council office
- by letter: Customer Feedback Team, 1st Floor, Town House Extension, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1FY
- by telephone: 01224 523058 (office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Corporate Complaints Procedure page.