How can we help you...

Councillors Allowances and Expenses

Payments are made to Councillors in respect of mileage, subsistence claimed, basic allowance, special responsibility allowance and telephone allowance.

Download copies of the allowances and expenses documents from the links below:

Some of this information is also available as Aberdeen City Council Open Data.

Back to the Your Councillors home page.