Content Related Links
The Civic Support Team provides a secretarial and support service to the Lord Provost, co-ordinates civic events and provides advice on matters of protocol.
The team also provides extensive support to the Lord Provost in the role of Lord-Lieutenant including co-ordination of Royal visits to Aberdeen, nominations for national honours and dealing with special occasions such as 100th Birthdays.
- Lord Provost
- 100th Birthdays and Diamond Anniversaries
- Civic Events and Receptions
- Civic Rooms
- The Lord Provost's Charitable Trust
- Town House Tours
- Town Sergeants
- Civic Support Team
Office of Chief Executive
Aberdeen, AB10 1FY
Tel: 01224 522470
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a congratulatory message from the Queen be a surprise or must the recipients be advised in advance?
- Do I have to apply for a special message from the Queen, or can it happen automatically?
- For which special occasions can I apply for a message from the Queen?
- How can I arrange civic hospitality?
- How can I arrange for a telegram from the Queen because a relative is going to be 100 years old/celebrating their 60th Wedding anniversary?
- How do I apply for civic hospitality?
- Is there another way to arrange for the message from the Queen?
- What form does civic hospitality take?
- What is Civic Hospitality?
- When should I apply for civic hospitality?
- Who else is involved in organising a special message from the Queen to mark an important anniversary?
- Who hosts a civic hospitality event?