Content Related Links
- Loirston-Cove Current Zones
- Loirston-Cove Proposed Zones
- Loirston-Cove Rezoning - Consultation Report - January 2016
- Loirston-Cove Consultation Responses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Consultation on Changes to School Zones in Loirston/Cove
This consultation is now closed.
View Committee report and decisions on this consultation:
Aberdeen City Council is proposing:
1. To create a new primary school zone to serve primary education provision in the South-East of the City, including the new housing development in the Loirston / Cove area, with effect from August 2016; and
2. To amend the existing Charleston School, Kirkhill School, and Abbotswell School zones to contribute to the proposed new school zone; and
3. To rezone an area of the existing Kirkhill School zone, east of the A956 trunk road, to the Loirston School zone
This consultation has now ended, and no further comments can be accepted.
A Consultation Report, summarising the submissions received and the Council's response to those submissions, will be presented to the Education and Children's Services Committee on 24thMarch 2016. A copy of the report is available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page.
Anonymised copies of all submissions received in response to this consultation are also available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page.