Content Related Links
- Countesswells Current Primary Zone 2015
- Countesswells Current Secondary Zones 2015
- Countesswells Proposed Primary Zone with Housing Dev
- Countesswells Proposed Secondary with Housing Dev
- Countesswells Rezoning - Consultation Report - January 2016
- Countesswells Consultation Responses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Consultation on School Zone Changes for Countesswells
This consultation is now closed.
View Committee report and decisions on this consultation:
Aberdeen City Council is proposing:
1. To create a new primary school zone to serve primary education provision in the Countesswells development, with effect from August 2016; and
2. To create a new secondary school zone to serve secondary education provision in the Countesswells development, with effect from August 2016, and to include the zone of Kingswells School within the zone of the new secondary school, with effect from the time of opening of the new school; and
3. To put in place arrangements for interim education provision until a primary school and a secondary school are constructed within the Countesswells development.
This consultation has now ended, and no further comments can be accepted.
A Consultation Report, summarising the submissions received and the Council's response to those submissions, will be presented to the Education and Children's Services Committee on 24thMarch 2016. A copy of the report is available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page.
Anonymised copies of all submissions received in response to this consultation are also available to download from the links on the right hand side of this page.